- Prasanthi Pittala
Making videos is fun, inexpensive, fast and easy. If you are looking for a solution that will allow you to gain visibility, create connections, build trust and authenticity, video messaging is the smartest way to go. Salespeople need to take advantage of video.
Videos are easily scalable and shareable. Videos not only grab customer's attention, they tend to keep it longer. Many dealerships and sales people use the same email or letter for every customer. With video, it is personal.
A personal video can garner the trust of consumers by presenting them with the information they can easily remember and apply afterward. It shows you care and took the time to create something special and unique just for them.
Here are five tips to help create great videos:
- Write a script - Writing a script beforehand will eliminate the need for reshoots and ensure your videos are well-prepared.
- Schedule ample time for your shoot - Scheduling a quiet, uninterrupted time will ensure you have enough time to get through what you need to and then some additional time for corrections.
- Storyboard your video - Storyboards are highly recommended if you have special graphics, a moving camera or multiple setups.
- Know your audience and platform - Your videos must have everything the viewer needs to understand the topic, so getting to know your audience and platform will ensure your video will be on point.
- Shoot stable footage - It can be very distracting if the content is shaky, so investing in a tripod is worth it.
For more information on using video at your dealership, please reach out to Doug Thompson at VehiclesTEST.com (954-629-2242), or set up a demo with him.